from 1 to 8 people
480,00 euro per person
- Reception at Hotel bike friendly
- Half board treatment at the Hotel
- Shuttle equipped during the tour
- Medical technical assistance
What is not included
- Lunch or dinner if not included in half-board
- Transport with shuttle equipped for a destination in the Marche region and outside the region
- Airport transfers / hotel round-trip
- Bike rental and equipment
- Specific medical assistance
- Medical and physiotherapeutic consultations
- Photographic book of the cyclist
- Racing bike, MBT, or city bike, in the absence there is a rental
- Short and long cycling clothing
- Windproof jacket
- Lightweight cap and wool
- Shoes for road or MTB bikes
- Helmet, mandatory
- Two water bottles
- Anti-puncture kit
- Small personal pharmacy
- Sports glasses
- Bike glove
Lunch will generally be consumed in restaurants or affiliated Restaurants on the Cycling route, sometimes it can happen that lunch can be eaten outdoors and in that case the organization will deliver to each participant a basket of homemade products of the place to be eaten.
The Organization appeals to the responsibility of each participant in the use of their bicycle in order to avoid accidents to themselves, to others and to the Organization and therefore strongly recommend to respect the Highway Code, always use a lot of precaution and wear a helmet.
Arrival of guests and briefings.
Snack offered by the structure and relax in the whirlpool pool with sea view.
For those who want it is also organized another exit, this time in e-bike in the San Bartolo Natural Park of Pesaro in the afternoon.
Distance: 60kmDifficulty: medium
Breakfast at the hotel. Departure from Pesaro and its 7 km of sandy beaches at the foot of the Monte San Bartolo Park, overlooking the Adriatic coast. It starts from the Hotel Villa Cattani Stuart, passes through the center with its Ducal Palace and then takes to Montellabate. Continue slightly uphill to S. Angelo in Lizzola, Colbordolo, Montecalvo in Foglia until you get to Mondaino, a beautiful village from the circular square.
We continue from the hill to the hill until we reach Gradara, a beautiful historic village linked to the love story of Paolo and Francesca, made immortal by the verses of Canto V of Dante’s Inferno. Guided tour of the Castle and then continue our slightly downhill ride towards Fano and Gabicce Mare and then on towards Gabicce Monte to admire a fabulous view. We continue through the San Bartolo Park until we return to Pesaro at our starting point.
On return, a relaxing massage awaits you in the hotel’s bike room.
Breakfast at hotel. Guest re-entry.
Discover other bike tours!