- Reception at Hotel bike friendly
- Half board treatment at the Hotel
- Shuttle equipped during the tour
- Medical technical assistance
- Lunch or dinner if not included in half-board
- Transport with shuttle equipped for a destination in the Marche region and outside the region
- Airport transfers / hotel round-trip
- Bike rental and equipment
- Specific medical assistance
- Medical and physiotherapeutic consultations
- Photographic book of the cyclist
- Racing bike, MBT, or city bike, in the absence there is a rental
- Short and long cycling clothing
- Windproof jacket
- Lightweight cap and wool
- Shoes for road or MTB bikes
- Helmet, mandatory
- Two water bottles
- Anti-puncture kit
- Small personal pharmacy
- Sports glasses
- Bike glove
Arrival of guests and briefings.
Snack offered by the structure and relax in the whirlpool pool with sea view.
For those who want it is also organized another exit, this time in e-bike in the San Bartolo Natural Park of Pesaro in the afternoon.
Breakfast at the hotel. Departure from Pesaro and its 7 km of sandy beaches at the foot of the Monte San Bartolo Park, overlooking the Adriatic coast. It starts from the Hotel Villa Cattani Stuart, passes through the center with its Ducal Palace and then takes to Montellabate. Continue slightly uphill to S. Angelo in Lizzola, Colbordolo, Montecalvo in Foglia until you get to Mondaino, a beautiful village from the circular square.
We continue from the hill to the hill until we reach Gradara, a beautiful historic village linked to the love story of Paolo and Francesca, made immortal by the verses of Canto V of Dante’s Inferno. Guided tour of the Castle and then continue our slightly downhill ride towards Fano and Gabicce Mare and then on towards Gabicce Monte to admire a fabulous view. We continue through the San Bartolo Park until we return to Pesaro at our starting point.
On return, a relaxing massage awaits you in the hotel’s bike room.